Sunday, December 26

Old Friend on Christmas 2010


Yesterday went out with kun to watch a movie “Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale” was a great romance fairy tale made by Disney worth watching for family or couple out there must give it a try, we have Jap food at ichiban then after take a walk around Jurong Point. That all for the day.

Today Christmas service started at 10am and I was late, when i found myself a wake from receiving a call from Ernest, then Steph was late too so we meet up and took a cab down and steph paid for it. how rare will you even get to see her paid for such a expensive payment. well that would be the 2nd good thing she ever did in my life!!!! the first was a cheese cake back in poly time.

Left woodland at 10am.... She was currying a lot of gifts. Went we reached we enter the service and we totally darkness, I couldn’t see a thing not event the floor....
and we manage to find our self a seat, after the drama were full of surprise and magic performance, ended with Jesus Christ was born.

Then saw a back view of a person down the first row that seem so familiar to me, it was HER, “Lynn” and Steph told me it was her and she was sick, having a cold.... Well couple of year haven saw her, she look prettier as always with her Santa hat on her head.

After she gave her gift and told about my present she took a look at me and totally couldn’t see me as if I have changed a lot. Well to me she herself has changed quite a lot too.

Then we went off to find the other guy, went to Adriel place to have Canadian Pizza and watched 2 movies follow by dinner and shopping at Junction 8.
Nothing much this year on Christmas day, and the same old life once again, lonely Christmas time of the year.

1 comment:

ed medication said...

When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this piece of writing is outstdanding. Thanks!