Tuesday, April 25

MIA on blog

is been a few days since i last blog here .... hmm done a game in the pass few day

is call the TOWER STACKO....

As for today went to meet up with von and went to sch for breakfast ..... then went to class hear out the lesson hahahhaha then went to talk talk with cp group lol this staday is out class bbq hope koen will come join us .... then during break time me and von ,step ,JL meet up with koen to eat ... ever canteen full of student hardly get to seat

finally got to seat went to buy food then faster that step and Jl went to do their thing and after we finish our dinner von went to find his sec friend so left with me and keon we went to E-leanring lap~ as koen i need to submit my abusen list for my club claw... so keon helped me out and we went to submit... as time fly i forget that my lesson start at 1pm so was late for 1hr.... aiyo lucky JL call .... but then went i reach the class already teach most of the thing so i try to catch up lor.. then listing name for the project group... totaly left me out .... my own class 5 in a group left me out and gradisy....

lucky got ivy back me up..... nvm i kind of angry... hahahah but they won't know as my face still the same till the end of lesson~

then run here and there e-leanring again then lab then eleanring .... lol so ma fan~

after sch promise von to go with her to buy her bag ..... at queentown~ lol she sponser taxi free..

during in the taxi, kok yong called me asking wanna go movie with them .... hmm but i cannont ~.~ was in taxi already and they watching now, i think they thought i at home so asking me down to cwp to watch movie~ sry~ next time call me ar~ :P

but we went to ieka to meet up with von bf then the five of us chat and eat~~~ dots~~~ my sore trog still pain.... don't really can eat anything.... as Me,von bf , von , Jl ,step finish eating went to queentown shopping center by foot but it was raining... so lucky i bring along my umbrella hahaha then , hell break lose all 5 of them trying to squise in to my one small Umbrella .....

then trying to get across the road WTH ... JL put my bag as rain sheild .... then i was like a dog that lead the way so no face..... in front of those in the car~~~~....

then went in shopping step bought shoes =_=lllll not even $50 her size de shoes.....
then von didn't find her shoes so we went back~

on my way back injuy by human~~~~......

then was going home but step say that here got a shop cheese cake very nice .... Jl and von hungry wolf.... rush in fornt already so we went in eat~~~ lol all talking trash untill i been a clown here!~~~~ poor me~

after we all went home~

so confusing in my mind need to be nuturalize ~_~

No comments: