Sunday, April 16

There goes my weekend

Past few day spend time at home don't really getting out much hahahahah school starting soon want to have enought rest... first three day i will not be in class :> got somthing on hahahha hize~! donno why at home eat and eat so much stuff hahahaha almost empty my cupborad,,,,

don;t really know how to start my firepit lol so don't cooK at home!!!! now still hungry after cup noodle..... aiyo .

hmm going to prepare :P so tml will be at home training my self ba... wa laio my sun burn still very drak lol 1/2 cooKed no shat skin yet hahahaha hope it won't :P

zzzzz today my borther bring friend come my house .... so early wa laio i still slpying .... cannont slp saio distubeing nah~ hahahha~ oh ya my sister wash cloth hor wa .... never dry it then hung in the house floor so wet lol what can we do with out parent leh hahahahaha i'm so lazy hope everything goes well~

my game almost completed :P hize what a project haha is been 1 half long years :P nope can start a new game soon! that all forks good nite too hungry to continue~

No comments: