Friday, April 28

Miss mISs

A song that what my thoughts want me to say to u...

CREED - My Sacrifice

Hello my friend, we meet again (Is been a long time sinch we meet)
It's been awhile, where should we begin? (so long didn't talk to u, how have u been?)
Feels like forever (this feeling is like for forever)
Within my heart are memories (sometime i alway recall those thing we did)
Of perfect love that you gave to me (how we have fun everyday)
Oh, I remember (that i cann't forget)

When you are with me, I'm free (with u around i feel free)
I'm careless, I believe (i'm too careless, i know)
Above all the others we'll fly (we alway make the perfect team in project work)
This brings tears to my eyes (but is so hurting now ,so lonly)
My sacrifice (all my sacrifice pay off)

We've seen our share of ups and downs (we share of ups and downs almost everyday)
Oh how quickly life can turn around (but it seem your life have change)
In an instant (In an instant)
It feels so good to reunite (if feel great to talk to u once more)
Within yourself and within your mind (as who we are)
Let's find peace there (to make peace in our class)

When you are with me, I'm free (i enjoy all the time been with u)
I'm careless, I believe (trying so hard to no make same mistake twics)
Above all the others we'll fly (even a few freind is enought to pass the day)
This brings tears to my eyes (sad to see u so lifeless in class)
My sacrifice (I sacrifice my self as a joker to u)

I just want to say hello again (i just want to talk more with u)
I just want to say hello again (i just want to spent more time with u)

When you are with me I'm free (went we went out togther i feel so free)
I'm careless, I believe (i think too many , make u think twics)
Above all the others we'll fly (don't matter people mocking look at u)
This brings tears to my eyes (i feel hurts)
Cause when you are with me I am free (the last time out with u i feel joy)
I'm careless, I believe (i not thinking too much, maybe)
Above all the others we'll fly (no one care about u, only some who are ur friends)
This brings tears to my eyes (why are u so left out)
My sacrifice, My sacrifice (trying to make u smile everyday, i'll try)

I just want to say hello again (2 more year to spent with u)
I just want to say hello again (just want to spent my time with u)

My sacrifice. (that my life, i'll sacrifice for u)

see u soon enught.... sweet dream.

No comments: