Thursday, May 4

Unrated Me

hmm today was a short day around 1pm lesson ended before that got a break in between went to weat with my classmate keon also join up with us to eat after eating went to lecture room hize there goes my class playing again hahaha enjoy watching them play...

today borrowed step my spare HP cause her one spoil. after lesson we went to von place to watch bleach.... hmm quite a nice anime , and step wearing the cloth like extra big lor hahaha working as a waiter around 7pm, horriable thing today, in von house her cat alway tio scare by us hahaha run here and there lol then JL wa laio take the cane to wack me .... wack untill more then enought lor ... more SM then me ... hize hize hzie then after watched they took photo ... then went off von meet her bf , step and JL went walk walk else where . as for me they ask me to go home first lor. alway likedat use to it laio . don't think too much rite everyone keep telling me so i don't even think went home bath eat and eat ... play game ...

training , ar tml tkd after tml staday TKD BBQ lol sure hell of a event i got in to....

Everytime got event i turly enjoy it hahah if not my life don't have intersting thing. thanks pal.
more event coming soon~ hope i won't be left outed....

No comments: