Monday, May 29

Judgments Day OVER

lol so call Judgments Day which is my Main Event. cause today is my tamiya race competition day. so wake up at 9.15am which suppost to meet step to get the mp3player cable.. which he don't even called me or bring it out ...

nvm lor then called chee wie he at work then called ivy just nice she going out to work so meet her to borrow her cable.

then after that eat at home the prepare and it was raining.... so have to take bus to CWP. went i reach there donno where the hell they set up the competition site so went searching for it and i get all wet under the rain now a bit flew...

so after a long time searching it i was about to go home then saw the van with the logo hhahahha so i went there dam they say that 2pm then start i reach at 11am.... then wait as many compatitor have arrived and many of then are my friend hahahahaha so long never meet so many thing to chat with them.

and off go the race not bad my first try get a timing of 25sec after sometime the faster is 21sec lol so i been kick behide... so i get more $$ to topup batteir and tested different kind of setting on my cars and the faster i can get is 23sec not even in console.... hize nvm i give my best cause my faster motor last race just spoil... so canont be any faster then what i have now.

lol the family carnival invited jack neo and mark lee lol come to performe song and talk to us nice i get to meet them in close up hahhahha :P.

took some photo of them sAD thing is i canont transfer in to my pc anymore as i lost my cardreader in sch all my project work is in there saio very upsad lor~.~ cause that cardreader is someone who bought for me. that why i tresure it more.

so having fun at the carnival as free food and drink with game to play hahaha went to enjoy my self playing some funfair game lol. after that around 7pm the lucky draw lol how i wish i can win a bicycle or a mp3 player hahhahhah too bad, this is not my day. then went buy LJS and walk home :>

what a day i have that why is fun doing somthing as many people saying that tamiya only for kids hahhahha think again the track seem easy to win seem so hard ~.~ need to have common sense and technical skill. like handswork all that wow so intersting also spent hell a lot of $$ of it as for me near to $5000 already.

No comments: