Tuesday, May 2

Class BBQ 2

29 April : Class BBQ 2 At Condominium

Today later at 6pm going class bbq, this is the 2nd time we haven Class BBQ, first time was at punggol.... now in cuipeng friends de condominium....

around 4+ cp ask us to meet at woodland mrt but i was kind of late cause they went to help so nvm i went alone lor but i did meet some of there at yishan mrt outside then we went to take bus... i wanted to buy some tibits to bring there share with them lor hahahah then went in NTUC to get some went i come out .... they left... already. so i watied for the next bus .. then YYQ call me ask me to buy the traye... so i went back NTUC to get it lol she never tell what size ... then i called most of them cause she never reply my phone call.... so get the big one lor haahhaha...

then ok on my way there in bus saw cp sec sch friend he also going just nice hahahah he helped me curry some stuff then we walked, after we reach wow :

then they started to prepare their food. then we started to eat already. around 7pm+ von they all come lol they pro curry so heavry stuff walk 3 bus stop to here lol i was at the bus stop waiting for them... saw 3 ppl walking down donno is them lol all wear black.... then JL cut hair X.x ..... then Shit leh i bring them enter the wrong gate i also get my slef lost.... lll but even up la cause they all trow all the stuff for me to curry ..... then ganna wack by JL on my back... for making them lost hahahahah..... wa laio alway get wack by her why not others?

then my handphone also let her confiscate ... after a few hr wanted to use my phone to take photo ... then i started thinking plans heheheh i borrow kok yong phone to call my good pal Chee saing hahaahah ask him to PAKA with me to take my phone back, i asked him to call my phone then her will give me back .... but then hor no wor she go and answer my call and say i'm not free call back later WTH ..... nooooo not suppose to end like that.... then i beg la pls give back lol then i get back then called him again TY TY for u help hehehehehe YES get my HP back phew.

then bbq lol donno where cats appear form? johnaten and von started to play with cats lao ..... wth lol then around 9pm cp,kok,cp friend lol talking world of warcraft all day long saio .... then Mini kai and other talking maple... hahaha

then they all say : world of warcraft VS maple story .......

lol ming kai make some joke lol : which pig don't have head one , i hunt so long so hard to get PIG HEAD.... and the stamp where got leaves lol it drop leaves out of no where... wa laio we lol till fall so dam funny lor......

after that some of them went home laio. hize then we do all the cleairng up hahahah so many left overs. then they Pick stick which stick shortes choose to get the remain item home. We got O-ta , tibits , and chicken wings.... lol first pick dam i get tio... so i choose tidts hahahah. then YYQ tio O-TA, Jeffery tio chicken wings.... hhehe

then went home arrrr~ so wonderfull hope more event coming soon ya~

TODAY : 1 MAY "Holiday"
been roating of 2 day hahahah playing maple all day long.... eat and eat dam my cupboard full of FOOD... don't even know when can fininsh all of it... hahaha so been eating all day long.....

k till then tml full day ahead 8am - 9.30pm WOW hahaahah.. night~

No comments: