Monday, June 12

Busy Tired No more Energy

so busy and tired afther so long finally got to do some bloging ....

pass few day : follow yvon see doctor
TKD at night
went out meet sec sch friend for supper :P
then went to my fuchun sec sch concert :P with my borther also got go see all my teacher :P so greade to see them :>...
then went out to eat... which now is world cup season lol Mac was full of ppl wacthing Tv...

today ivy , marcus come over to my house, ivy come to take c++ project... marcus come to play with me :>....

so tired been sleeping untill very late around 4pm.....
for the next few days also will be very tired with i have many thing to do so i don't think too much
~.~ got to get to the great singapore sell soon before it closes and also pass up my project before friday. and i also need to get a hair cut and get my self a new card reader.... lol so many thing to busy... with i don't even finish my game yet... ok till here good night maybe monring i will write a longer one....

No comments: