Thursday, June 1

So Call Friend~

31 may - Keon birthday

suppost to meet up with one ggroup of friend to go watch X-men3, yvonne ,me, keon,step,ivy

i woke up aorund 1pm close call never over slept.. then sms all of them then i get this reply form them : form sms

Chee Wie = "Today whole day not free..." reson fomr yvonee: he went out with his other friend.
Ivy = "Sorry i not coming.. cause i have to stay back in school doing proejct.."
step = "coz u guys nv comfirm anything wif me.. I only noe we r going out"
step = "i got work frm 2pm to 7pm.. if u guys wan u guys can come coffee club find me.. i serve u all..."

then end up i alone go watch at cwp at 4.45pm and just nice last min i called marcus to watch with me....

thusday - around 5pm suppost to meet step to go see a performace at expos
she pouply off her HP then i cannont get thought
after that, just now she come pass my ivy cd
she told me she stay at home allday never go any where but so fake
her cloth and makeup prove that she just come back lor still lie to me never go any where as i know even she want to keep hidden form me... what kind of friend will do this~~~


tml TKD i sure going to explose all my anger .... wait and see ~

No comments: