Thursday, June 22

Study After Long Week End

this few week is really been enjoyable with my old time friend marcus and others ....

went hair cut lol the uncle give me a shirt that he cannont wear :P with is nice .
went movie ,shopping and i bought a long slve shirt , leather shoes and a nice bag ~:P

TKD ~ grading is coming ,don't feel like going also need to go, i wanna be fit rather then slacking at home. set a goal to ur life :>

as for today went to sch study with yvonne cause yesterday friday i want to TKD and i wake up late to go sch meet up with her so i promise her i follow her all day for today. then after TKD my backach like hell. doing somthing that i never done before reveser push up... today hardly can get up to meet up with her then been late for almost 1hr 30mins, reach at 3.30pm went to find her and found out that Jiang ling, step and melvin also there studying .in my mind "oh boy" which the whole day they spent on chatting.

after that keon come before his CCA start chat with us then went to his CCA. so we left and went to AMK central to eat which i was very hungry. which i have to treat them to eat which i don't really like it cause that $ i need to buy my miniSD card....$25 total cost for the treat....

hize i make them stratify but i cannont make my self Stratify without saving the money to buy my things. they won't understand .

last and for more everyone seem happy i guess. as i still need to change my habit. k good night soon will be all over. the KING OF KINGS return to it trons..

No comments: