Wednesday, December 5

BiTC Happy Hours

Today having China Beijing History talks giving by a professor and it was interesting, after that went back to canteen to have lunch don’t really like the food but still have to eat it, and I forget to give back my lanyard to my company and I have to tell my sister on msn to ask my father to give back for me.In the lab lol they played CS & DOTA, in the lab time we also chat about BGR and seem more of them know Steph and JL too :P cause same church or school hahahahah, nothing much to work on since the internet was down due to a virus in the network. After work we went out to have dinner at the fast food again I having static shock by my own seat chair for about 2sec ~.~ was a long shock I get.

After that we went to the market to buy some food and stuff back to our room and we were late for the English club, and then enjoy playing games with them and that about it.

Man 2nd week only so happening, some of them went before hospital, sick, acting as terriers, and pillow fight. Just now they even have soccer and kite flying lol. Just finish playing scrabble now going to bed soon.

James birthday as well as sheng yew is in this month happy birthday....

Hope To Get Back Soon!! Miss her ~

No comments: