Saturday, December 15

Movie Night in Room

Dec 15
Today spent my day in the hostel cause I’m a bit sick, wake up in the 12noon, Jeff went out with them and so are the rest so only a few of us were stay in.

Switching on the TV and saw Ultra man lol, so watch finish and went to find someone to take but we end up playing PSP metal slug 4, after complete the game, I went back room and rest on bed watching TMNT the movie on my notebook and Kindaichi lol.

Then rest for awhile and thing what to do next, looking at the time is almost 5pm for today CHC service so I try to connect to the internet hoping to see it lives for the first time.

It was 5pm so I took my notebook to a much better connection place but only for awhile until my battery run out… so I took out my charger and went to the ground floor to watch it but is so cold ~.~

As I finish today service went out to buy some food to eat and now all my body are aching ~.~ ok at less god brighten my day today.

Still wonder how is her!!! Hardly saw her online this day. Maybe busying working, keep it up and take care too!!! K until here rest for now.

Night~ Sweet Dream

No comments: