Wednesday, December 12

Waiting In Room

12 Dec 2007
Today went for lesson almost late, in the lab eating dinner and finish making the notices board as I’m in charge too. Later afternoon went to buy some cup noodle to eat then went back to room, today the bottle collector came and collect all the empty bottle, sell it to them for $, then we went to the shu fa lesson until around 7pm then went to have dinner steamboat, on my way there the weather is so cold that I have a very heavy headache…..
But is ok for now…

And today hear from my sister that the guy called and say that my graphic overheated and they replace me a newer one but don’t have to pay for it. Nice. Ok but I still like my Pc more :P all my MP3 and stuff are in there cannot wait to get my ears on it, miss my PC.

13 Dec 2007
At night I watched Spiderman 2 & Transformer in my room alone until late night, then teacher knock on my door and I rush to get up from bed as i got my leg clamp, =_=lll

then went over to watch the beijing people doing their presentation :D

When "Jeff" my room mate came back we already finish watching Transformer and it is already 1am+ lol don’t think tml can wake up that early.

No comments: