Saturday, March 25

Aching Weeks

Friday went to play besketball with cp and james lol think i get the hung of the shooting part :P
arr later that went to tkd hize went there tourture my self agian hahahah then going home time pay the fee for grading... hize was suppost to be $25 de lor end up $30 nvm la i don't want to take $ under argument :P after that going home went to cwp to eat mc so then called chee siang to come pei wor eat sorry ar u seem so tired yet comeing down ... :P then eat and eat.... lol donno why all the suddenly my classmate pop up from behide we tio stuned....
after that going home time also meet some of my friend lolz....

then today nothing much drawing sprite for my game lol this look lame rite? : ion cannon







nothing much to do left monday working and tml going to find job lolz..... hize what a pain wanted to go watch ice age 2 no one to go with ..... sainz.....

Dream Land: so many wired dream i have.... been shooted by guns can see holes in my body with blood =_=lll yet also can see the bullet flying toward me hahhahahha wired rite.

then dream of our class de game so each of my classmate go different power in the game lol is a rpg game with story lines .... so fun :P hope one day can finish that game in reality.

i just like to see people with happy faces hahaha make me feel good ya ... but donno what am i good for donno why i feel like i'm useless in this world hahahahhah was wanted to ask everyone that how they look upon me?.
good night everywhere hurts..... don't know how long it will last.... keep hurting till i dead hahhahha

No comments: