Thursday, March 16

Back ~ To Blog

Hello i'm back here to my blog so call 2nd home hahhahhah

Nothing to blog pass few days cause been doing the same old thing over and over again programing my game and my new website....

lol just a new discover my counterstrike map other website also have hahah so great to see it sprate around "I'll Be famous" lame rite hahahahaha.

Stuck at home so many days laio wanted to go out but no one seem to be free or want to hung out with me. so many thing i want to do like ice sketing, cycling ,blowing, went out to all those event they have and i also miss going to the movies. even there is people who free. yet they have reson and excuse saying that they :
>> don't have $$
>> too far
>> don't that sport
>> or call more people to come

why am i living in this world that people so busy yet i'm so free, free untill can take a look out of my window and see the clouds and star in the sky~.
i think this is the time that i'm trouble free no problem to slove and thing. friday i think i'm going back to TKD bah atless there still got somthing left for me to do exciese hahahahahah.

so many faces so many people have change.
for my last request if u happen to reading it . any event or what call me to go pls....
really really need somthing to do.
till here got to say good nite . . . see u ya sometime of this year again. hope no more trouble i giving to u all.. nitez

No comments: