Thursday, March 9

Fly Away~

Today wake up late again .... then my friend ask me to go cck studium to play badminton was suppost to go but late .... then end up the went home .... jsut nice i change my cloth getting ready to go out of house then they call no need to go laio....

sain.... plane fly laio.... after that chating online ... then wow for the first time really is first time all my so call [Cool*Beat] clan is online leh.. then all the chet chating so much cause all of us so long time never meet up or contact laio....

after that working my my website again ..... hope to finish soon hahahah then my game also haven finish so much work to do....

afternoon spent the day at home bring my house down with my MP3 and my hi-fi hahahahah
went download many many mp3 to hear lol storage full for my D drive 80GB...
need to upgrade to 160GB hahahahaha.....


Staying alive for the moment :>..... good night =_=Zzzzzzzzzz.......

No comments: