Wednesday, March 1

HTML Exam Finish!

Number 200 post!!!

Today very confident for HTML my last exam paper. hahaha so wakeup dam late lol around 11.30pm went to find my friend at kfc then went to sch togther one the way saw Keon and ivy + her friend lol... all going to sport hall ya :> went in find my seat .... then start reading question wow =_=lll as my asspect all the quetion changed... hahaha lucky enought readed more then enought from my research on the website cause my friend ask me to do all the question so i donno how then go web do research... so read read other thing lolz....

After exam..... went to find keon.... on my way out meet JL ... punch me again... then return fire... then wow so fears chase me out and scolded me + smaking also... oh many get lay the smak down form her.... still look angry ya,,,, hahaha...

donno what happen my class so many backstaber ? =_=lll so after all no more exame and study laio nvm lor take it as entertainments lor hahahaha... went back to CWP eat LJS then want to orchard to sing KTV with my old sch friend ivy,stephine sei and lee sai....... lol went i reach there already quite late hahaha...

was waiting for my song so me and one of my friend want shopping beside first hahaha nothing much to see then chat chat..... went back sing untill 7pm then went to play pool wow expensive lol $8/hr man..... still teaching newbie to play lol this newbie eat $ very fast....

then went to eat .... hize went home after that lol.... atless today not so boring after all very tiring day.... tml can slp untill endless time hahahah... now already 4am phew.... going to bed good nite .............................

No comments: