Wednesday, March 29

$ come $ goes~

28th 12am working in NTUC at woodgrove. stock taking so they need help :P me and cui peng went to work went there count all the stuff hmm my time pass very soon as cp was going to zzzz
arund 1am they order Mc lol first time i ever see they deleiver by taxi lol cause over order all come in boxes then we eat Mc chicken sandwhich and 20 pcs nagget lol.... so fulling..

then went back to work..... around 6am we finished but was waiting for our pay ya then slack around ..... as cp was so slply hahhahaha then finally get our pay only $32 hahaha then went home...

reach home 9am went to bath eat breakfast then online doing my games :P after that went to sleep with my radio on lol~~ slp untill about 6pm.

then went to cwp meet up with james and chee saing went to swensen to buy cake then after makeing the decision we decied to eat there better :P but chee siang went home cause he got something to do... so left me and james went in after that the birthday gal come lol hahaha my class de Stephine :P X.x ~~~ eat and eat and eat wah ~~~~ today eat till die laio lor .....

ice-cream cake lol
after that she got somthing on so went off then me and james do some shopping lol james bought a pair of shoes =_=lll to hung on his bag not for wear yet it cost $40 ~~~~ nick brand lolz hize... then we walk home....









Ex Ex Ex lol lucky we share if not still Ex Ex Ex .... hahahah spended my $32 :P hope it use it well ~~~!!!! good nite :P

No comments: