Thursday, March 15

Java Mock Test | AMK Hub

12/3/2007 – Java Mock Test
Today have java mock test but non of my classmate show up so alone again hahaha then break time very bored cause no one to find JL and her friend going to eat and I don’t know where the to follow or else I have no where to go. . .

I called yinqi and Emily they all busy . . . but she ask one of her friend to accompany me to eat at the other table. After that I went back to class hize nothing much to do and I took out my laptop to play C&C3 demo hahaha…

Nothing much, after took the mock test we went home. . .

13/3/2007 AMK Hub
Today over slept and skipped java class cause don’t want to go to school to torture my self facing her and with no friend around ….

So today meeting Yvonne out just nice Benjamin from my cg ask me out too lol so we went to eat at AMK and I waited for Yvonne to arrive, then after we eat my cg went off so left m and her went to AMK hub to shopping just nice her friend work there and we spent then afternoon at her friend shop chatting and walk walk lol she bought a bag. lol she at her friend shop fiiting almost all the cloth there hahaha around night time meet chee siang out for supper hahahah was very hungry...

14/3/2007 Rest
Slacking at home resting, working on my game and prepare for event. . .

15/3/2007 Java Finally Mock Test
Went back to school for java lesson lol end up having mock test for the finally time. . . but i don't think i did it well. . . and went home. . .

No comments: