Sunday, March 11

Ernest Birthday / EI0505 BBQ / JAM CHURCH

8/3/2007 Ernest Birthday

Today went back to school as I have java course to attend. . . once I back jing yi ,Tyrone and hung wei . . . brief me on what the first 3 day they teach they teach but too much for me lol but some how I learned some in the past went I was in ITE time but have to recall what they teach now cause some are different.

During break went to eat with them and went to play pool after that with my classmate. Then Tyrone team me and JL up playing pool and she totally not happy with it, but we was having fun hahahah to kill time bah, then went back a long hours to spent in class haha oh ya and I went to meet up with yin qi and Emily after my lesson to pass them the gift I brought from Gentin :> hope they like it :>

Oh ya forget today have cell group hahaha lucky Ernest called me . . . and today is Ernest birthday hahahaha :>

Look Nice :> we bought him a shirt lol I think he bought him self more like it.

9/3/2007 Alone In School

Today non of my class come to school . . . so during break I went to find yin qi, Emily and Jonathan to eat cause JL went off with her friend and also she didn’t wanted to see me much. Saw Emily and Yin qi wear the gift I gave I was happy. . Garth to see their happy faces.

10/3/2007 EI0505 BBQ at Pasir Ris

Today after service at expo I went to join my classmate for BBQ lol enjoy it very much hahaha they even make hot chocolate with muskmelon, lol >>>

Then they playing poker Black Jack lol yin qi get a double 7 then she ask what if she get a triple 7 does it pay 7 time? Lol and Biao Long say oh too bad I have ur another 7 then yin qi draw she really get a triple 7 lol so lucky gal…

Adriel called me ask me wanna go help out at the JAM Church tml at Jurong there: P

After that went to take cab home lol everyone was so tired and really have fun . . .

11/3/2007 Help Out At JAM CHURCH

I took cab and arrived early but saw them praying so didn’t disturb after that I went to join and help out know more new friend after that lol enjoy helping them cause the people are those born not normal. . . see them very sad. Lol then went playing with them hahaha ok la nothing much, after that went to jurong point to eat with my new friend after that then went to race my tamiya at kihti there lol no luck so far but my friend win happy for him.

After that went down to suntec to meet my poly classmate to go see the IT fair cause today last day hope to get something cheap. . . lol on my way reaching so many people there already, flooded the overhead bridge . . . after meeting them they told me they saw JL on they way there lol. I think she going to get a laptop bah… after that I meet up my parent cause there also in there and last min I bought a Compaq laptop. . . was going to get a sony white laptop but it sold out…

No comments: