Sunday, March 18

Tamiya Race Round 1 2007

Is been so long i haven have a tamiya race now is time again hahaha early 11pm went down to packlane mall to race, i reached and cannot find where it is so called jerry he told me was at lvl8 carpark lol went i reach i saw : That today race track :>what a way to pack babywheel chair :> . . . just nice one slot for one hahahaha
and man so hard to win lol is a speedy track today . . . my max also cannont get thought and everyone using booter . . . >>> is tranfering 4 cell to 2 cell bettery to boot power lol then went is going to close i boot it to 1.9volt hahahaha my car went flying too fast if lucky get in i really become first. . . but too bad la :<

then chee siang after service come find me to waited for my race to end and we went out to SP to eat :>



Today 1st friend :>2nd


3th...



and chee xiang and me went to orchard to walk walk nothing much to buy la just talk talk and stuff like that hahha. . . ok that all.

No comments: