Saturday, March 31

NYP TKD Chalet

30/3/2007 To 31/3/2007 - NYP TKD Chalet

Today went to chalet at Costa Sands Resort at Pasir Ris.

Went i was on the way Tim sms me to buy this and that lol end up heavy handed on my way there also low on cash.
Took me a long time to reach there cause i forget how to go. . . hahahaha once i reach there saw them BBQ already not really eating much for me hahaha. . . then we started playing cards and min majong . . .

we play majong on a Styrofoam and the Styrofoam was use to put prawn lol got the smell very smelly. . . cause no table and we went up the room hahaha >>> then the other playing poker just beside us > hahaha
after a while we played poker together then we have turth and dare hahahaha we did lots of intersting stuff hahahaha... then we all were very tired at around 5am lol so most of them went to sleep and we went down stair to sleep cause no more room for bed...
lol my friend sleep at there hahahah >>>
Then we went to have breakfast at Mac and i bless my friend with food cause he have no $ left. . . then we went back my friend with his roller blade fall and injur lucky we have a gal which is nursing hahaha but very Shiong one hahaha. keep nagging . . .
oh ya we have some problem with meiqi and clement. . . aiyo hize then we all was playing card only clement downstair . . . aiyo cause the chalet was not plan as acceding with the treasurer that clement have to paid $200+ for it. . . somemore he borrow $ from friend de. . .
then i very tired i went to rest a while and is 2pm in ther afternoon i awake and heard my phone ring . . . 1miss call lol and i answer the current call and eliz to me today bible study at 3pm so i was at downtown east and it near. . . but i was bless that the bus i took the uncle let me borad it cause i don't have enought money like 5cent :< . . . only have 85 cent . . .
After bible study having service then went to followship with cell group member and i was doing my cell group leader wedding e-card this is the final version of it >>> View Here <<<.
he told me to change some information and layout that all. . . and i went home to sleep very tired. night~~

No comments: