Sunday, March 4

Great Friend

1/3/2007 Thuesday Night

In the afternoon went to buigs to find ernest and eliz to shop for william birthday present we are celebrating his birthday in advance :P lol is hard to shop for gift nor refreshment food alone is good that we put our brain to good use as they say more brain more ideas :P

2/3/2007 Promoter Friends

In the morning went to help yvonne to do his sem project at school until 12noon she went off to TP to find her friend so i was at YCK mrt station called my friend out. . . cause don't wanna go home so early . . .

Today been fasting for the church missing trips people so only drink water . . . fast from 6am-6pm hahahaha not bad la then went to pradiz to wait for Jack Lim (yeo's promoter) and tyron (tiger beer promoter) hahaha waited them for 2hr cause i reach quiet early hahaha so walk walk around went to see the tamiya shop there remind me of upcoming compition. . .
after that we went to take a walk at the Cathay Cineplex lol at the top floor of the mall have a lan gaming shop man all the PC is up to the best performance look at this razor special edition mouse

hahahah
then at the ground floor we went to eat finally 6pm over i can eat lol. . .

After that look at this pond lol in side the mall so cold the fish in the pong hardly moves. . .

then we went back to pradize hahaha cause tyron wanna see the toto result end up he say wanna share $ buy? each pay only $1 hahahah so only i'm old enought to buy =_=lll k


After that we went to take a walk :> took a lot of photo . . . still got people filming at the melion fountain…. Then we took last train home..

3/3/2007 Emily House Visit
Today went over to Emily house to play poker and mahjong :> lol emily and yin qi say they so boring and took doll out to play on my. . . hahaha and I win around $3 total and I have to go cause I have service at 5pm and I’m late so I went off took 2 bus to reach TP then take train to expo. . .
4/3/2007 SwenSens Pizza
Sunday stay at home nothing much to do parent bought pizza for me to eat oh my swensens pizza some more. . . and I’m packing my bag leaving at 5am tml to gentin high land with friend :>

No comments: