Friday, February 17

En Joy

mroing went to play basket ball with friendz hahahaha in our sch then went to meet up with my friend at jurong east went all the way to IMM eat my FV tecobell then went to play pool hahahah amzingly today my friend played pool using one hand ... still can get in 3 ball... wth . . then we play a special match using one hand to hit the ball hahaha .... wired rite but fun :> .... today seem a busy and tired day lol Sunshine after the rain....

donno will i get sick again lolz exam coming soon few more days to go... need to work on my maths laio so hard hahahaha....

so tired hahaha eat alot also ..... kind of spend 1/2 of my this month $$$ lol... need to save abit...

good luck to all my friend cause your will need it :P as well as me :> kk good nite see u all in my dream lands...

No comments: