Wednesday, February 1

Com Skill Test

Today monring wakeup was about to go for maths lesson but end up skipping it cause 1hr only the lesson the from 11am - 4pm break so long so i lazy nvm go stay at home prepare the test.

then around 3pm my friend come my house clear all his stuff then went to sch togther lol take taxi again hize .... $$$$ leh hahahah then after the test went to find my friend then was going to watch movie de end up no one going with me lol so hard to find people watching with me hize ..

then went to cwp buy KFC follow my friend pay bill the walk home together :P

hize then play maple online meet my classmate pass item lol then aiyo today ar my computer de plug shockcircuit ... then canont use PC have to buy the mulitipluge again.... lousy saio.... hize want to listen to song also hard... must use my hi-fi wast current saio... ok tml manufacturing test must learn the coding no so hard lor hahaha... ok now going to bed see ya~

EVERY ONE HAVE A DREAM. I"M SCARE TO DIE FIRST.

No comments: