Tuesday, February 7

Project Presentation

Finally the day have come @.@ ar man i don't have enought slp just slp around 4am .... editing all the works....

then we de first team to present ... oh no i have no more cloth only have my pants so lucky my father still at home ask him to borrow his cloth and shoes....

then went to sch on the way oh man stomachach then reach sch go tolite then wa late laio but teacher also late hahah so just in time . i don;t even know what powerpoint silde i'm presenting =_=lll then no time for rehearsal so just go for a broke...

all the talking bah bah bah done by my classmate then i'm the last to present.... atless got someting to say but over all my persentation no so good ya.... lol also webpage error lol forget to link last night thought that i done already... too sleepy ba.

quiet good ba overall on our team the seat there hear out the rest of the team.lol everyone bombing Question the team that presenting...

after that went to eat at plaza singapora lol they the onewho eat i very tired at there rest....
then went to play archade. lol my $1 can play for 1hours hahahah that why in sec sch time my $1 can take my free time away everyday :P then my class all left without me lol cause i still playing... then i quit so went to meet them at mrt all reach laio .. went back to sch cause 2pm lesson started.

seat there do project and works to be done =_=ll then after sch went to meet up with my freind chee wie which he just come back from bugis hahahah so we went cwp walk walk... he want to buy glove.. then we run into some friend ... then went home...

about night fall chee wei come to my house talk about people and friend around us .... then watch some movie i downloaded... then he went home very poor him wanted to go out with his friend yet they never call him out .... hize...... life so tought to walk ar. even now a days song also sing about life and love....

V.day coming soon wish to all my friend :> happy couples alway :P

No comments: