Saturday, February 4

Project At Home

today got many visiter coming to my house 2 group one form outside de and one is from my class =_=lll.

around 2pm this first to reach is min kai then talk about our project then went down to my blk to eat some food he was hungry then went we eating the rest of my classmate reach laio meet at the coffe shop then all went to my house eat and play poke..... lol no lucky so far!!! keep on losing now in crease laio -$50 .... =_=lll. then play around 4pm likdat the other group come laio too bad nothing for them to do hize.... then around 6 they want to another people house to pay a visit hahahah then sooner we stoped playing all started to work on their project....

then in my room an Accident happen my friend play and bang the cardboard and my picture frame fall from my top of the cardboard and break the glass in to picess... hize not the clearing up trouble me is my mom keep naging... hize....

then help out my friend their project and went to eat .....

now still working on the project :P hize so much to do yet so little time.....
ok see ya nite thank for everything :P.

tml will be even more busy.... enjoy=_=llll

No comments: