Wednesday, February 15

Valentine Today

today V.day nothing special to me hahahah class start at 3pm so monring play with my PC....

then went to sch lol on the way to sch so many couples lol can see form the rose and flower they have in their hands... boy wating for her gal and gals with flower on the hands.... :P

off to class lol teacher was late so went to centeen eat. then want back to class again...
lol most of my friend don't come lol dating laio hahaha ponten classs.... hize.

one of my classmate lol buy 1 dezon of rose lol so expensive $100 over then also book a restaurant in town lol near to 1K laio...

then after sch went home hize nothing for me to go or do..... everyday seem busy....

then online learn jap and my report lol. msn added a old old friend of mine "SANDY".. chat till kind of late lol kk gong to bed takecare...
i AM Sick lol ..... but nice if all my hand then more nice wahahhahahahhaha

No comments: