Thursday, February 9

LYS Resurrection

Today went sch quite early no one in lecture room only me lol ..
then went to eat at food junction with yvonne lol saw some of my friend on the way =_=lll. after we eat meet up with koen went to lab use computer for a while then later c++ lesson got test... hize not bad lor 20/25.....

then was joking with my friend cause i say somting that very funny us out.... lol then she say went to get ass kicking .... lol then i run to the back ... then she use my com to send message to everyone in the room using nax..... wa laio.... take a look what she send. :
then the 2nd one i send to let eveyone know how did it..... hize atless make her lol till cry..... hahahah nvm see u lol till cry also not bad ma atless make u happy.

so later that help our my clasmate de friend do wbpage tml they all persenting. so never go MP donno learn what leh!!!!~.~ after sch went to see doc. lol with koen....

then went home. hize . long and hard painfull day for me.. been played or been used also i don't care,pain is all i can feel mental or physically u all don't know troubled i'm in.. aching over my back. so many trouble.... hize but i'm still walking my life ....

what happen if JL say de is ture , what if i really die.. will u guys remeber me? cause i think of just less then few month if i die no one will remeber me anyway just a passing by soul come to earth...
吓命有几回合擂台等着生死状赢了什么冷笑着
天下谁的第一又如何止干戈我辈尚武德
我的拳脚了得却奈何徒增虚名一个
江湖难测谁是强者谁争一统武林的资格
小城里岁月流过去清澈的勇气洗涤过的回忆我记得你骄傲的活下去

霍霍霍霍霍霍霍霍霍家拳的套路招式灵活
我我我我我我我我活着生命就该完整渡过
我我我我我我我我过错软弱从来不属于我
霍霍霍霍霍霍霍霍我们精武出手无人能躲

k tml still got a day to go.... good nite.........我记得你骄傲的活下去.....

No comments: