Wednesday, April 4

Back To School TKD

3/4/2007 - Back To TKD

Today went back to school TKD hahaha all my bodyach come back to me cause i too long never go trainning already hahaha. . . nothing much...

4/4/2007 - Meet Larry
lol today went out with Larry my Ntuc Night guard partner. . .went with him to eat and meet his friend and we donated some funds for the charity and we got coupon for some restaurant. . . but we forget to take after we eat so lol gone case . . .

I acompany him to go buy a new phone hahaha was a long waiting and i have stomach. . . lol

then more waiting cause the phone haven arrived yet then i went to shop for Battery booster. . . then i went home. . . he asked me to sign up as a part-time worker for amway hmm not sure of that la. . . but need my parent approve first. . . and he give me a product to try hahaha >>> lol lot of vitamin in it. . . hope can have a better health and body bah :>
ok that all for today tired almost everyday hahaha eventfull...

No comments: