Tuesday, January 31

Chinese New Year Day 2

Yesterday went to pei nei at my cousin house ,at there play maple lol then drink tiger beer and desert wine.. kind of getting headaching .. play poker untill for 6hr. win around $26++ then after that went to min kai house ton over night with my classmate lor..

hize play untill bankrupt lol cause they will too lucky for me lol black jack ...
7 7 7 = pay 7 time...
at my cousin house pay only 2 time... lol
then hize nvm so watch them play thoguht out the hold night then want to eat supper :P wa laio i don't really know how to hage the egg in to the bow .... then the egg spill to my shirt and jeans... have a hard time clearining it up hize.

lol then they all play a new game then donno how end up almost $300 ... my friend O $100... so big siao still want to play... then thought out the night i bear with my hatrage agains someone awaly shoot words at me nvm chinese new year just let it go. i say no word for the some hours... remide slient cause no trouble.

ok then after that lol they so how went to play coldget when my friend is a slp lol put untill his face very hot still can slp =_=lll then soon i also zzz on the sofar hahah then so soon 6am laio so we went down take taxi home....

reach home i went to bath then want to bed lol hize so tired then tml got test.. com skill aiyo

你一句话他很感动
你的关心他都接受
我的立场我的感受
你有没有试者想过
你的情话说的太多
你的关心给的太沉重
在你的心中
爱不应该是占有
该不该就算了掉头就走
却放弃不了
学著承担学著释放

这样也好
(你没错〉他爱你比我更多
(没想过〉为什么选择寂寞伤心不只是我相信你也懂
(你没错〉该我的就该给我
(没想过〉不管别人怎么说
心伤了心还是朋友
在生命中最好的对手

他爱你比我更多
为什么选择寂寞

Good NITE again going back to slp again hope tml can study hard :P

No comments: