Thursday, July 27

Conflicts Of My Life

So many Conflicts now...

Me - Von
Me - JL
Me - Keon
Step - Von
Keon - Von
Von - Class

All thought many people asume that they all are using me... but i never really care just want to pass my poly life happly everyday...

JL today very bad towards me which i haven got a clue , i never do anything wrong? and i know she don;t really like me but i know even thought i like her. i know that she won't accpert me that why i only been a good friend of her pulse i never think too much.. so just follow her around pass my happy time only day by day , week by week untill my poly life ended that all...

now i'm lonly no more friend to care for me no one to follow during my break at sch donno what to do... i'm a nice guy which god created my character the way it was that why i never do anything bad...

athought i really like her but i also respect the decsion she made so i have no intenting to go any far.. been nice to her make her scare this is what i have in mind long ago that way i make a gaps between us only that time she need help i only help her out that all care and concent about her make her sacre then i rather leave.. then been scaring her everyday. alway the some problem repert again and again went will it stop... let god decieded the out come bah~

please be understanding ... u really are cold blooded ...

Ivy says: need help thank close to you
Ivy says: dun need help kick you away
Ivy says: she wont feel any pitty lor
Ivy says: she use to it le

Ivy says: U UNDERSTAND
:: b0rN T0 bE :: says: but pls pls don b stupid let her torture u
:: b0rN T0 bE :: says: sorry if i am staright forward
:: b0rN T0 bE :: says: sometimes being too gd tat person will tk advantage of u
C. P says: she is juz using u
C. P says: cuz she has no fren
C. P says: datz all

No comments: