Saturday, July 29

I Give It All

People say that i'm a good guy, but how come good guy alway get nothing in the end. just like some of the god story, their sacrifice for people ... sometime i wonder am i reborn of god? why am i so good towards people?

I never have relastionship before but i know that i given all.. and here my story begin:

I'm just be a good friend to her yet i found out that i like her then one day i asked her end up getting reject so i wait... for a few month people in my class care about me. which they helped me to talk to her... end up my class hate her for her character.. then CP and step have argument after that yvonne .... thanks guys.

Think i Done for her :
  1. i change my appearance
  2. i trian and eat more
  3. i done everything she say
  4. i help her on school works
  5. acompany her went she feel lonely
  6. i work to treat her to eat (cause everything she say no $ to eat)
  7. teacher her play pool
  8. i tried many sport with i don't wanna be useless in my life
  9. i have the patients to wait long enought
  10. i sacrifice my self to the class to join amount you all
  11. alway cover up for her
  12. i even buy GNC product
  13. went to take a look on how a church life
  14. i clear her tear went she cry
  15. help her pay bills dental
  16. endure mental and physical pain she give me
  17. study hard to not make her look down on me
  18. i care about her body condition she have a weak body.
  19. even thought she did come for my birthday, on her birthday i did give her a letter to remeber.
  20. even thought she went out with her bf ,i will feel jealous but then i still endure.
  21. playing maple just to chat with her lol sound so stuiped rite spending all my time playing yet still need to retrain chacter to reach her lvl....
  22. is hard for me to gift gives to her during special day need to buy extra gift to give to her close friend too that don't make her sarspecies. (christmas)
  23. even thought i cannot be with her but i just wish that we be friend forever i'm not that focing her to be together "i respect her decison".

Those who helped me CP, Min Kai , koen , Yvonne , Step. why is not me her last bf. her last be borek up with her cause he found a new gf. sometime i wish i had never like her in the first place and also i have go ns in state of coming to poly.

And i'm sorry that i cause so many people so many problem it all start with me. still got 1 year 6 month to go hope u can acompany me thought that all thanks.

thank that i have meet you, thanks that i have a wonder memory of what we have went thought, i thought of wanna disfriend you cause this way u won't have to worry that have u to freak out.

I gotta let you know I feel so weak without your touch

I never thought that I could ever love a gal so much

I gotta let you know I think that we are destiny

For you I'd cross the world, for you I'd do anything

No comments: