Thursday, July 13

Zhen Qun Birthday

Tuesday Night,

Zhen Qun Birthday around my night class i went over to CWP KTV to find them yeah, this is Zhen Qun first every birthday celebration he so touched by us :P we even sing him a birthday song using KTV mic, birthday card and present :P almost cry lol
Wenday, today watch pirates of the caribbean - dead mans chest. suppost to go watch with my classmate end up watching with jame :

wakeup 2pm, went to get ready , keon say he not going so i sms von she say meet at kahit mrt station so i went off end up saying everyone not going then she also not going which i already in the train. then she ask me to go over her house first so i went, i reach her door step sms her end up she called me back saying that she meet JL and step at little indai , she one the way taking cab over ... which left me alone at her blk so i know that they don't really want me around u know gals thing ma ... hize so feeling low and take train back to woodland. thought of calling friend over to watch.

I Called :
Cui Peng - no answering
Ivy - no answering
Angeline - At School
Marcus - sleeping
Jame - just nice he just awake so he the only ppl who come down and watched with me thanks alot really enjoy it rite :P

best flim yet for this year 2006 2hr 30min non-stop action... cool lol till jaw drops. must watch leh then going home time marcus called saying that he walking to cwp so i waited for them marcus and zhen qun , cause zhen qun want to go eat and exchange the cloth too small for him to wear :P and we went to meet sandy.. end up they saw my face so sad they asked what happen i told them lor end up my tear come out .... ai yo die lol no tissus hahahah nvm la then went food count to eat and exchange the cloth.

after that some left laio so only me and marcus went to near our house de coffer shop to talk talk. then just reach home and many many thing happen lol lazy to type laio just a memory.

good nigh ~

No comments: