Tuesday, July 18

Rush Hours

Today monring a sms wake me up ,i thought was my alarm that i set last night on my HP to wake me up end up was just a sms by JL saying that "Oh my God! i forget to bring money out again.. and i am here to see dental le!" =_=lll then i told her that want me to go over?

then i want back to slp untill the next sms lol ok lor she say then i wakeup and eat my breakfat that my mum made of me before going ... so have to let her wait for a while hize then faster eat and get ready everything ... then went down to take taxi ... reach SGH national dental centre ... spented $16 on the taxi fee..

then went up find her lol her teeth only put breacle on the top leve of her teeth and the bottom level need to get X-ray end up doctor say that she need to do root carnal cause her nuf of the tooth is death ~~~ which i hear already feel eery =_=lll and so poor thing ~ after that help her pay all her bill and bought her special tooth brush :P over all around $80 then we way to mrt to take mrt to sch which we already late for lesson :P and also that she don't have $ in her e-link so another $10 lol reach school went in class everyone give us that look hize.... then i also bring her 101 famous Classical masterpieces cd with she like it alot... lol.

nvm then she told the teacher why we late cause i help her to pay for her bills.. k lor hahahah today cannont talk much ar and also she don't eat anything cause of the pain... only drink . a long day after that c++ class yvonne was mad at me for not teaming up with her lol ..

it was all my plane after all just to make her more willing to study nothing personal as they know i don;t arguy with anything ... end up she almost kill her self lor but keon save her.. which i also aspect to happen so i don;t really worry that much :D hope this will make her future more bright then what was in the past . we look forward to seening a new yvonne :P cheers.

reach home rest untill night fall , ZQ ask me go over his house play majoy don;t really know how to play hahhahahah

so that was about today tml jeff coming over to finish the c++ project bah~ good night sweet dream ~ ENDURE THE PAIN ~ I BE THERE~

No comments: