Thursday, July 27

??? Question Mark ???

What going on? today really not a good one ...

firstly went to sch then reach woodland mrt von sms me say go sch togther lol so i say "ok lor" then went to meet up with her at katih mrt which i don't know that she left already cause i think is just a misunderstanding lol so i went to sch sms her that i go first then she finally reply me say that she reach laio .. lol nvm so i went to take the train which happen to saw jeffery so i told him what happen .....

then i reach school lol today lecture mc so a new lecture teaches us :P nothing much then von msn me on msn lol then nothing much to say la .... after lesson went to watch some of my classmate present their sem project but then jeffery told the class what have happen but i beg them not to get invole la just a small matter let it pass i'm ok with it... give up my pried begging them ... after that went is their turn i called von cause teacher want to ask them somthing... then von pass the phone to step which happenly she don't know is teacher ask me to call de ....

then after that went to the next lecture to take the paper then went over to help them. which went i went in the room i started to found out that JL started to cold toward me which i happenly donno what going on and where von treat me extra nice ... so i think i get the pitcture bah my wrong doing again... nvm help them on the sequence diagram then get chase off by the lecture cause they having test ....

then went over to the room for their presentation... after coming out the lift ... Jl say i thought only the 3 of us presenting only ... which hit me hard "trying to say that i'm extra and she don't wish to see me" which i went to press the lift .... then step and von ask me to go... how can i go went ppl don;t want to see me after that went to tolite called keon chat for a while found out something then went out side their room watch them present after that the lecture know that i helped them out...

but still i on the down mood been left out ... still donno why the reson for that then step ask me to go study with them how can they have the mind went someone they don't like been with them so let them have a good study bah~ so i left with von after that von went find her friend so i waited for keon, he came then follow me go eat ... after eat we chat a bit but at the end he also angry with me...

now i started to feel terriable and lost.... von and me so many misunderstanding donno why really must have a good chat with her...

i never ask for much, i just wanna been with them that all.... very tired and pain .... wanna rest already tml still got test wish me lucky ... "Sorry"

No comments: