Monday, July 31

Shiny Astute Tribute (2002 - 2006)

So i’m here to say about my tamiya life. Many people assume that tamiya is for kids u are dam wrong. i for all ages, my master which is a friend who live near my house he a uncle. Teachers me many thing about how to set your car. Been playing for more then 9 year since i was in primary school

Learned how the air take advantage of the speed and technical skill oh the parts like some part need to drill, saw or even sand off the parts…

Started building this car since 23/1/2002 then i change the setting and cover cause i scare i spoil that cover so ya it become Shadow Astute why i name as shadow cause is a copy form the original hahhahha.

then on the April 2005 venue at IMM my first trophy i ever won... all thank to my amazing car which exten to the max performace which beat all the rest of the racer. which all the racer was shocking and don't belives it happen but just nice the boss watch it all... and that was it i won 1th place :P

after so many race so many broken parts but donno why that was my FV car all time :P
and it gone hahahha thnks for runing so many race for me. :>

No comments: