Wednesday, July 19

Project "Hero Online"

Today 12 noon jeff came my house to do c++ project together :P this is what i call team work really enjoy working with him very fun lol then we take a break cannot one day finish all really ... then he hungry so we went down eat then come back... he say today suppost to go movie with our classmate de then end up too late so never go watch...

Then he introduct me to a new game call Hero Online ... which 1/2 of my class are playing it thought i quite gaming already yet still came back to play it lol.... then he help me lvl up till 10 then i played for a while lvl up 2 more .... lol then saw yvonne in there she walk pass me lol then i walk pass yin qi lol. he called me and i think think who is she lol....

Then end up like that lor ... ya die many time lol my pet also die now donno how to revive it ... sain 1/2 hahahaha ok la.... then later at night went over Zhen Quen house play majoy now i know how it played :>

till here ok la going to bed see ya in tml blog :P

No comments: