Monday, July 31

Tamiya Somerset Youth Park Race

Today is the day that i bemore then happy that i can forget anyother thing in my mind cause today is a compeition of tamiya at somerset youth park where sketer play.... :P ar what a nice play to race for their radio control car.
and our track which is a speed track today :P i arrived with my friend and tested the track which i found it easy and simple but after the race started about 2-3hr later the wost of my time appear... my car speed too fast which it flow out of the track and went all the way in to the under the sketboader ramp and stuck which i run all the way and sleep on the floor to see where my car go.... end up hearing the motor running then i so scare i can never take out again cause it was so far beyond my reach then the offical come to help me also hopeless cannot reach then end up the rain come then i have no choice the left it there and then i suddenly feel so cold in my heart like everything was taken away form me.

then i called yvonne to talk but she skip topic instate she remide me to go work today... then i called step which she was busing somthing bah lol nvm then i decided a desion that i never will have made , is the wack my car untill the motor stoped ... so i borrow a long stick then poke in and hit it, it was so pain to destory that car but i have no choice to get all my spare part form that car and my motor too end up i geting it back buy my car was already wack up...

almost break all my parts ...

then cover clack , chassis spoil, back bumper clack and the wost is the heart of the car (motor seats) the motor over heat and melt the motor seats and it become out of shape.... see from the picture with the gold brass is the normal only then out of shape is the current one....

tml will pay a tribute to Shiny Astute .... after that went to von shop work and get my pay :P
then went to woodgrove to eat and check out my damage car i feel so sorry i have to do this to my Champion Car .... i'm sorry really...

then went to eat with step ..

alway will remeber Shiny Astute Been a part of my life "Your The Champ of 2005 April"
kiss u good night ....

No comments: