Saturday, November 3

3 in 1 Birthday

Today on the way to expo saw Perlie, Jia Wen and Brian and together we are just in time for service but some how they are having cold war…. Get to speak to Brain for the first time and know what happen….

Today service is so bless, it teacher us a lot of the way of looking into your own life and stuff believing that you can and not you cannot. After service my cell group celebrate Perlie and My birthday together lol for the first time I never had this before cutting the cake and blowing the candle together. And also for the first time why they mass up my hair went singing happy birthday didn’t see that coming too…. Ok then we have guess the present also 3 present for 3 birthday person but one didn’t make it, end up all guess the wrong present.

Wow like that shirt a lot thanks people… then we went to eat at Bedok received sms and kind of sad that last min some of my friend cannot make it. Nvm is good also as I invited more then enough :P thank Chun Hau for the blessing of Ban Mian…

That all before we went off there a bit problem but no worry as Ben say small case …. Hmm if I ever wonder will it be small.

K that all Good night and god bless Zhen Quan for healing his injure leg.
sweet dream .....

No comments: