Monday, November 5

My Actual Birthday

Today is my actual birthday and first thing in the morning already forgotten to bring my wallet and I was late for work, i have to wait for taxi in this PH time…. Late for work, went the taxi arrived I found out I have no $ thank to Guao Wei he lead me $ first.

After that fixing up computer and doing programming, today have to cut wire again hahaha he make the wrong connection. 2 ladies came and was asking the way I thought they going to find the food court but end up is finding the food department where I was in that room too and I don’t even know it…

Still on the fast… so didn’t eat and played table soccer with my colleague won’t have the chance laio so need to treasure it as my last week will be next week.

Some know my birthday and some don’t hahaha but most of them wish me. :D as I still received sms thought out the day… My home wireless not working no more …

Well is my birthday and thing keeping going wrong maybe is a war going on in the spiritual realm and I’m in the middle of it hahahah.

Still pass the day ignore every part of it, Happy for Wei Jie while yesterday he won 1st at the Tamiya competition at Yishan.

Reach home have dinner and still cannot stand my mum nagging, to fix the speaker back in place for my sister PC.

K that about it. Going to bed now, praying heavily for all my friends. Wish to see her again but seem it didn’t happen yet, still trying to log on msn…. Sweet Dream.

No comments: