Friday, November 9

Free Pizza Hut

Today at company, didn’t do much only checking e-mail and writing my weekly report lol for so many week I didn’t write now hard to catch up !!!! hahah well during lunch time Alice treat me Pizza Hut :P nice after that went down to canteen to train my soccer table for the last time cause next week is my last week at work, some how will miss all the people there every single on of them I know treat me so good!!! Cannot for get their faces!!!!

Today is her last day at work before she leaves she treat us some snacks.... fine chocolate, and check this out a 5.1 speaker :P so awesome!!!

After work went to Winter Time at Jurong East with a colleague to take a look at the winter cloth.

Then reached home all tired and restless as i begain to blogged and think about what i'm going to plan my rest of this week!!!!

k that about it going to bed already night !

No comments: