Thursday, November 8

East Coat Park W230

Today went to East Coat Park by taxi because I was late to meet up with my cg members, reach there went to buy Mac to eat and just in time they reached.

After we finish we went to lead bicycle and went off, reached the jetty and rest for awhile, nice wind, and man people come to get some fish too lol…. Big wind mass up my hair ~.~

Then we continue again to the end of Changi road and we stopped. lol before that I almost fly off my bicycle lucky the speed was slow.

After that we went back to meet up and saw Eliz bleeding from her knee yet i hear her saying that they all still laugh at her... bad saio!!! as we went off with bee car to AMK hub.

Around night fall, they went to AMK to catch a movie and I went back to woodland as my father want to take me to buy my winter clothing… we went to eat first then went to buy… didn’t bought all the thing yet.

K that about all. Sleep well good night~

No comments: