Sunday, November 4

My 21st Birthday Celebration


Today in the morning, feel so sick not longer water tap (running nose) but a big broken pipes… lol empty a box of tissue… getting my stuff ready for later but seem not enough time to prepare my self and things does work well in the IT part today at my party.


Around 6pm I reach, Ivan and Ben reach before me and the rest were already inside man how fast can they be…

Things goes on where more friend come and come, mixing around playing board game and stuff hahaha.. Been busy here and there for the rest of the hours, around 9pm everyone was there and my relatives keep asking never bring you gf here!!!! lol I say she oversea hahahaha …. K then took photo and cut the ice-cream cake, man sure was hard like stone to cut, and the manager help me out!!!!

Man I look ugly in the picture, here are some of the nicer ones.
My Attachment Company Department (MIS)
My ITE (ICT) E Classmantes
My NPY (EI0505) Classmantes
My Fuchun Secondray Classmate


Thanks to all that helped me with the serving and stuff. Really hope you all enjoy it, then my parent give a ride for Chee Xiang home, as it was raining.

Now for the present :
You Must be kidding me Levis Shoes... & is Heavy tooSomething about this gift is userful but not needed now hahahaha
New Shirt Cool
Nice book keep me going on praying :P i pray for u too jl hahahah
A custom made pen :D can cove letter on it at takasimaya....
Nice album to hear worship songsI'm Touch by this watch, just like i use to give her too!!!!Bleach lol look like me?
Convers shoes On my ~.~ high cut somemore, first time for everything, must try !!!!
Nice Mug, hop i can bounce high went i drink the water in it hehehehe...
Thanks everyone good night and god bless you all!!!! I so so so Miss her!!!! Sweet Dream!!!!!!

No comments: