Sunday, November 25

Singapore - Hong Kong - Beijing

Today Morning was late to meet up with my group at the airport and i have finish doing a video for my cell group and sleep at around 4am +. yet i forget to bring to give them, on my way to the airport sms steph to see, whether she give my present to her already or not.

And ya she took it hope it worth something to her. k arrived at the airport meet up with the teacher and went to check in after that went to get change in to the red T-Shirt. And took group photo.

After that waited for my cell group to come and took more photos with them. And then we went in after that went for security check and my 200ml moisturizer been throw away cause it was over 100ml.

Before the plane take off we exchange seat and I have the window view nice first time taking plane and was fun!!!!

After the plane took off we watched “Evans Almighty” then switch to “Transformer” after that. But the food there was not that nice. And we finally reached Hong Kong and we need to walk all the way to the next Departure room and it took us a 30min walks and before I enter the I was playing bleach on PSP yeah!!!!

After that I knock my head against the scanner belt and ouch ouch ouch all the way until I boarded the plane, Lol Wei Ming so cute with the soft toy hahahahha, after that fly again from Hong Kong to Beijing . . . nothing much to watch this time and we need to fill in the 3 form and the address for Beijing is so long, some more is in Chinese character…..

From sunset to nightfall looking out of the plan the landscape was so beautiful as well as the city in Beijing before we almost landed. And after we land we still have to wait for the plane to drive about 20min then we can get off….
Went to collect luggage and they almost took the wrong luggage cause some one luggage also have the red ribbon tie around it.

After we lift the airport and get in to the bus man the weather is so cold + the wind I think is around -3 degree ……

After we reach the school and went to get our room key we unpack our stuff me and Jeff and then we went to bed…

No comments: