Thursday, November 1

Espite Shirt

Today at work seem so much thing to do ever, fixing e-mail, files, printer, almost everything, and there a new notebook need to setup. During lunch Guo Wei and Ronald drive me to IMM to buy a present of my choosing and I bought the top that I always wanted :P thank guys see you all on my birthday night. we went to eat LJS before going back to work.

Espite nice ~.~ went to cell group, on my way suppose to meet Chun Hau but he seem to be playing too much PSP and left me on the train but we did meet at the ponggol station and saw my tkd Jason chain hahaha ok nice. Then we went to buy fried rice for the cg refreshment.

On my way home with Ernest we discus about the game that I was designing and it come to a fun and interesting way which we could sell it to the company if it is possible so I can give more on building funds.

k that about all night..

No comments: