Wednesday, November 14

Company Last Week

Nov 12
During my work time in the company, i was doing:
Check E-Mail Server for spam mail
Fix RAM
Print Label
Install Company Anti-Virus software
Fix Internet Connection
Setup Projector
Fixing virus too

After work went to JE winter time with a colleague to buy winter cloth and she treat me food lol ok….. Now reached home blogging and writing report….. hahahah going to be busy from now on !!!!

Nov 13
In the morning started working, and been busy on my own for my project to finish, last on have to setup projector and stuff, during lunch didn’t eat much as I was fasting !!!!

Saw this notics and just nice is after my last day at work so i decided to go! is enought time before my service i will be able to make it.




Nov 14
Today my last bowling with my company friends :P ya haven been playing since a while ya that all i have to say :


having a great time with them love you all......

No comments: