Wednesday, September 7

Busy Day

what a busy day monring wakeup late then rush to meet my freind got togther to sch then on my way i stomachache so stop at the the sch mrt station go toilet hahhahah then went to look for the class afterward quiet a enjoyable day not so boring as usual :>

then after sch went to library to study for maths :> hize only know some of the topic .... then ERP also haven touch yet.... then later on my teammate come so we do the c++ project dots.... so many thing but yet we finish laio wahahhahaha think only can get A+ :> no lah hahhahaha also donno what will be the final grade so ..... then i pass $5 to my TKD friend with to pay for the grading fee but i no more $ so my classmate help me pay still O him $10... lol i pass a set of vcd to my TKD mate also hahahah CARD CAPTOR SAKURA one of my FV show :> bought the hole set :> carzy rite....

Then later on reach home bring my PC go to service near my block then the man say that my PC eat big amount of current & voltage that my power supply cannont ta han then burn out!!!
then $30 for service charge , $50 buy one new power supply + a BUS cable with i put too hard spoil it.. wow my PC really dam heavry..... then now still using my brother com hahahah tml then fix back my own com too lazy to fix now also very tired :>

is good to be like this one more time ... so happy that my com is back OLINE wahahahahah!!!
LOVE U COMPUTER CANNONT LIVE WITHOUT U!!!!!!

DAY END what a wounderfull world of PC.............. MUSIC OF LIFE......... :P

No comments: