Thursday, September 29

Celebrate Classmate Birthday

Today went to celebrate classmate birthday suppost to be tml de hahahah we early celebrate for her cause tml she got go out :> so was meeting my friend but it was raining and also went to my friend house to borrow glove for ice sketing later on then went meet my friend lol ..... hize then we should be at jurong east at 1.30pm but we late and very funny we the first to reach there so they well late hahahahah...... hize so went eat then meet all my classmate then went ice sketing hahahah first time sket ice :> lol not bad laio can walk a walk hahahaha only fall once .. my leg hurt cause yesterday TKD hahaha old injury has come back hzie then also the ice blade shoes not very comfort to wear add more pain to my injury arrrr.... after we ice sket we went to Kbox sing song lol then one of my friend suppost to have gone to work but today speacial take off :> come pei my classmate hahahhaha We all crazy in the room lol sing untill shout wahahahahaha mad laio :> hize so many people never come wasted leh very fun and very expensive too hahaha around $100+ then my friend very good saio people sing song they go buy LJS come in eat like smugget the food in with their bag they say people look at them very wired...... hize hahahahah then eat so dry food sing aslo no voice laio ...... then kbox so early close 9pm hize we haven sing enought leh hahahaha those who never come hope next time pls come :> `~'Day End this will be a memorable day for us :> good to have fun together agian soon !!~

No comments: