Tuesday, September 20

Is Been A Day

so long never blog in cause i very busy recently hahahah hardly have enough slp ....
pass few day of my event.....
18th of september :
chatley at changi seaview... lol i so carzy i bring my computer go hahahah, i make history :P first guy to bring PC to chatley :> then we eat & play eat & play the holeday wa then the best thing u know what all my schmate from the past to the present all got come :> so happy :P also today we celebrat stephnie sie de birthday haha in the hosue we got 2 stephine one from my old classmate and one from NYP de hahahah :>
form the left : my old old friend know him since very young :> we live under the same block haha
then come the gal form NYP ! then my old pal from secodary sch :> all my very good friend so happy we geathing together wait there more
this 2 also my secodary sch friend as well as ITE we same sch >>>
so long never have this kind of event greath that we all come :> but then hor this cost me alot of $ we take taxi here $33 then go home also $13 wahhahaha i stay over night :> so don't have much slp.......

19th of september :
about 3pm i reach home form the chatley then fix up my com and start doing my stuff after that night time went down to the playground to grathring again hahah wa so good to see old friends . i donno why eveyone saying my at a high mood hahahah hmmm maybe i doing all the wired stuff? lol then my friend buy alot of fireworks and candle wa can play untill saio he make rocket but all fail to fly hahaha then we chat chat i do alot of stuff entertain them hahahah hize very boring what nothing wrong with me ...... then after that we all went home then i was healping my friend to do her project c++ programing which she tml need to pass up hize then we from 12am work untill 6am in the morning then i too tired laio recenlty i have not enought slp so got a bit bad mood do untill 6am then cannont do anymore i go bed laio hize ...... donno how her result leh got a bit sorry leh .

20th of september : after i wake up around 2pm then i went to find them at jurong east play ice sketing but too tired to play so i sit there rest almost fall a slp hize then went to test my car again hahahah wa sain 1/2 my car spoil then so walk a walk chat a chat.... then went home what a tiring week i have...

21th of september which is today : went out roller bladeing with friend hahahah borrow roller blade shoes from my friend then went playing lol first time play leh cause i think very long ago i use to play now forget laio hize .... so got to learn from the sretch again hize lucky no fall badly hahahah then play untill i forget that i have TKD at 6.30pm at sch is already 6pm then have no choice went home take the gee and want to sch my leg already very tired then today training very tough also... hize now very tired need a good nite rest.... that me hahah in the photo my friend lor all taking photo of me hize .. +_=

DAY END what a Week i have so busy never have before :> so happy also !!~.~!! nite going to slp tml also a busy day so many event happing !!!!! Wowww......

No comments: